Schedule a demo with LAVU
It’s a fact: The quality of your restaurant’s POS system can mean the difference between profit and loss. Having the right POS solutions positively affects the functionality of every aspect of your business. From maintaining optimum customer care standards, to your ability to manage your inventory, effective POS can help your restaurant succeed beyond your wildest expectations.
#1 Rated iPad Point of Sale System
Lavu’s iPad point of sale system is the world’s leading mobile POS for restaurants and bars. With the first iPad POS system in the App Store, Lavu offers premier, proprietary bar and restaurant POS systems, used by thousands of restaurants in over 80 countries.
When you modernize your establishment with Lavu’s restaurant POS software, you can say goodbye to slow service, misplaced orders, unclear sales data, and many other operational headaches. With hundreds of features supported by a cloud-based management system, Lavu POS software delivers a streamlined, intuitive interface and centralized data storage, giving management complete control and staff members an effective and simple tool that allows them to maintain the highest standards of customer service.
Easy. Flexible. All-in-One.
Menu items sold
The best way to sell food and drinks.
- Order quicker. Lavu’s POS for restaurants will give you the tools you need to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Sell faster. Our iPad POS system offers speed and fluidity. Reduce waiting time – enhance customer experience.
- Train easier. Lavu POS software helps you optimize the training and onboarding process.
- Keep track of all numbers on one screen. Lavu’s POS for iPad offers a full suite of management features.
- Rest easy. With Lavu’s fully-optimized restaurant POS software solutions, you can focus on your business.
Keep your restaurant in check.
- Industry-leading payment processing rates
- 24/7 US-based customer care
- Shift scheduling and easy clocking in and out
- Menu and restaurant layout customization
- Best-in-class security
- Dozens of language offerings
- Accept magnetic stripe cards, chip cards, and contactless payments like Apple Pay all on the same device
- Partnerships with industry leaders
- Inventory tracking
- Comprehensive, detailed reports in Lavu’s business management suite
- Gift and loyalty programs
- Online ordering and delivery
Our cloud-based software puts all your needs
on one screen.
No matter your bar’s POS needs, we have it. Lavu’s bar and nightclub features include thorough happy hour and tab options.
Reduce costs and improve profit margins with complete operational streamlining. Lavu takes restaurants from good to great.
From our pizza builder to online orders and delivery, Lavu’s features for pizzerias mean greater efficiency—for better business.
Smooth wines are great; smooth operations are essential. Lavu provides all the right tools for a streamlined, successful business.
Keep lines moving with Lavu’s high-speed mobile POS. Easily keep track of all data at your ice cream or frozen yogurt shop.
Lavu will help your coffee shop provide the most express of espressos. Like an espresso, we’re compact but very effective.
Mobile is our favorite word. Lavu POS provides indispensable business management resources, whenever you are on the road.
Live sales reports, payroll, inventory, accounting, and many more features make Lavu the optimal POS for breweries and brewpubs.
“Lavu has been proven to be a great tool for my business, Rude Boy Cookies. We use it to track sales, manage our menu mix and input schedules to name a few. I look forward to growing my business with Lavu along for the ride.”— Michael Silva, Co-Owner, Rude Boy Cookies, Albuquerque, New Mexico
“If you’re looking for a way to really modernize and use technology to your advantage, Lavu would be a great solution.”— Mark Nisler, Co-Owner, Zack’s Oak Bar & Grill, Hoboken, New Jersey
“It shows me reports that are just incredible as a restaurant operator. I can see reports by the hour, by the item….I know that when that ticket is on my display unit or printer, I have everything I need at the touch of a fingertip.”— Chef Michael McGreal, Department Chair, Culinary Arts at Joliet Junior College, Joliet, Illinois