7shifts: Restaurant Scheduling
Easy to use scheduling software designed to help you save time, reduce labor costs and improve staff communication.
7shifts empowers restaurants of all sizes to trim labor costs, retain staff, and stay labor compliant with robust employee scheduling, communication, labor compliance, and engagement tools. 7shifts makes it easy for restaurant owners and operations to manage employee schedules, communication, and labor costs with one simple platform.
Here’s how your restaurant can benefit from 7shifts:
- Save 80% of your time spent scheduling and get 5 hours back in your week with 7shifts’ intuitive drag-and-drop schedule builder.
- Cut staff calls and texts by 70% with built-in communication tools like chat and Announcements
- Trim labor costs by 3% by integrating your POS to sync sales and labor data and build more efficient schedules
- Reduce employee turnover with proactive employee engagement statistics for each location, plus a leaderboard to highlight most- and least-engaged employees
- Stay compliant everywhere with compliance features for California, Oregon, Seattle, New York, and more
- Take 7shifts ‘to-go’ with free mobile apps for managers and employees to manage availability and time-off requests, chat with your team, track restaurant performance, and more
Trusted by over 300,000 restaurant professionals, 7shifts can be found in restaurants of all sizes—from mom-and-pop shops to national chains like Bareburger, Jamba Juice, and Five Guys. Start your free trial today to start scheduling for success.
Starting from: $17.99/month
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
GetApp – 4.72/5
Leslie BroadlandSub Title Here
I wish all companies had a team like 7 Shifts! Such a joy to work with. They love their job and are not just a sales department. Their support and development teams are just as good as their front line sales because they can really believe in their product and deliver what they are promising. First class!
Keith KildronSub Title Here
From the beginning over 5 years ago to today, the entire team at 7Shifts has been great to work with and are very accomodating to my requests for further functionality.